From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andreas Kohn
Sent: 13 October 2005 21:38
To: xara-dev
Subject: [XaraXtreme-dev] Supporting different OS than Linux, Win32, and
Mac OS X?

Hi,

what are the plans for porting the whole codebase to other
systems/platforms than the announced Linux, Mac OS X and Windows?

I'd really like to see (and help making it possible!) a FreeBSD version,
and I guess a few people would like to get a DragonflyBSD, NetBSD,
Solaris, whatever version.

When shall this kind of porting start? After the complete codebase was
released for Linux?
Is it simply a question of manpower to create simultaneous releases for
these platforms?

Regards,
Andreas