[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xara LX News
- From: John-Mark Bell <jmb202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:06:22 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xara LX News
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Neil Howe wrote:
0.2 milestone reached
The buds of greatness are beginning to show through !
Looking good ;)
I dare say you're aware of this and may have fixed it already, but I'll
report it anyway:
Attempting to add any item to a new drawing causes a segmentation fault.
Steps to reproduce:
1) File -> New
2) Select rectangle tool (others also trigger this)
3) Attempt to draw rectangle.
This happens on both Debian unstable and RHEL4.