Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Move from CDraw to AGG

2007/2/28, Marcus Reimann <Marcus.Reimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Jose Hevia wrote:

>First we need to make a CDraw replacement a reality.

Certainly not as a new port. Please keep the code in this
project.

Well, we want the code into the project, but not interfere with the
old CDraw. A cairo backend has to work with minimum changes with Xara.
Xara has a very good design (engine-interface code) that should be
respected.

The project is not for making interface code, just make a GPL engine.
First it has to be created the project, hosted somewhere, later we can
discuss moving it.