Re: [Fwd: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxWidgets minimum version]

--On 30 March 2006 11:02 +0100 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, it sounds like 2.6.3 final would be a good idea, from an
encapsulation point of view.

OK. I'll try and fix that up later today. We should be able
to remove the gtk direct linkage then. However, I've just thought
that may be Martin Wuerthner needs (at least) some of the link
line for his font stuff.

So perhaps what I'll do is leave the GTK detection bit in,
comment out (rather than delete) the expansion of the link line,
remove the remaining calls to gtk (back compatible wxGetMouseState
and double buffering knob) and check it all works.

Alex