[XaraXtreme-dev] Re: [XaraXtreme-commits] Commit Complete

In message <200603301527.k2UFRwrd006527@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          subversion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Commit by  : phil
> Repository : xara
> Revision   : 747
> Date       : Thu Mar 30 16:27:58 BST 2006
>
> Changed paths:
>    M /Trunk/XaraLX/wxOil/ftfonts.cpp
>
> Update props?
>

> Diff:
>
> Property changes on: Trunk/XaraLX/wxOil/ftfonts.cpp
> Name: svn:keywords
>    + Id

More on keywords: This source file, amongst many others, contains a
  DECLARE_SOURCE( "$Revision$" );
statement, so it requires the Revision keyword, too. I included this
line in ftfonts.cpp because I found it in a lot of other sources, so I
thought it was customary to have it. Unfortunately, since none of the
files have the "Revision" keyword enabled in svn, the revision markers
in all source files are stuck at revision 622.

So, we should either remove the DECLARE_SOURCE line from all files or
enable the "Revision" keyword for all files.

Martin