Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] creating/adding galleries feature question

Alex Bligh wrote:

--On 02 March 2007 14:34 -0600 Tom Poe <tompoe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm confused about what steps to create gallery, or add to existing
galleries.  Can you point me to info on how that works?

Are you talking about adding code for a new gallery? If so, I'm
happy to explain (or send you to example code). I suspect however you
are asking about how to add things through the existing UI. You
cannot add galleries this way. You should be able to add to existing
galleries this way. For instance, add to the bitmap gallery by
importing a bitmap, or to the layer gallery by clicking new. The
"library" galleries (those requiring disk backing store) do not
currently work (and neither do the library components of the other
galleries, such as the colour gallery).

Alex

Thanks, Alex. I found that I could create a bitmap image, save it to a folder on my disk, and then import it to each project as needed. My next question is, if I want to change the resolution from 96dpi to 300dpi on an image, is that doable with version 0.70?
Thanks, Tom