RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] What's going on?

Yes, the list is very quiet again after a flurry of activity at the end
of last month!

Hopefully someone out there is working on making Xara LX work with Cairo
as the renderer. So that the program will work with either Cairo or
cdraw, as was discussed in some detail last month (see mail archives at
www.xaraxtreme.org/community/). It seemed like several people were at
least thinking about tackling this change - but we've seen nothing yet.

Everyone wants the changes to be made to the official Xara LX source -
so there is no need for any forks.

We aren't able to put any Xara resources back onto this right now as
we're all snowed under with other work. But of course as soon as someone
implements these changes successfully we'll be glad to check them into
the main repository.

Thanks

Neil

On