Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Sliders & feathering

On 1 Apr 2006, at 16:49, Alex Bligh wrote:

I fixed sliders so they issue what I think are now the correct
messages, but it appears to have uncovered a bug in feathering.

If I draw and object, feather it, then do "undo", I now get
an ensure about the undo history being the wrong size. I
can't believe that's fundamentally dialog message related
(unless there's some very fragile code out there). Any
ideas?

Yes, make sure that you are only generating undo at the end of the drag. I.e. remove the bodge that made drag movement events behave like drag end events.

?

Phil