[XaraXtreme-dev] configure.in:65: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR

Hi all,

I am getting this error:
configure.in:65: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
      See the Autoconf documentation.

This is with version 759, 715 worked fine. Unfortunately I cannot
understand what was changed looking at the 715-759 configure.in diff.

Any ideas what is causing this and how can it be fixed?
I am almost sure that the fix does not involve m4_pattern_allow.

--
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv

Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Edsger W. Dijkstra