[XaraXtreme-dev] 0.4 Release

I want to release 0.4 as our recommended version in the next day or so because a Linux magazine want to include it in a covermount. We’ve added at least kernel menus, text rendering and basic text editing since 0.3, so it seems appropriate.

The only major problem I’m aware of that makes 0.4 more unstable than 0.3 is the feather/undo crash problem that Phil is looking at now. If anyone is aware of other serious problems that weren’t in 0.3 please let me know.

So please don’t check-in any changes that are likely to destabilise the program until I confirm we have the 0.4 release version.

Thanks

Neil