RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] File => Close crashes

Yes, there used to be a class hierarchy:

ScreenCamView
ScreenView
CCamView
wxView/CView

This was deemed pretty pointless so the top two classes were merged into
CCamView when I reorganised things a while back.  That test should now
be totally redundant.

I'm pretty certain that the selected document and view should be
cleared, resulting in the various SELCHANGED messages being broadcast
before the document and view get deleted and that this isn't happening
for some reason.

There should definitely never be any SELCHANGED type messages sent
around where the old pointer points at something that has been deleted
either notionally, or actually with delete.

The fact that you can't seem to have more than one view visible at a
time in the linux version hides a lot of the complexity of the view
activation code e.g. when you switch view, the tools render the blobs
off the old view but that is now behind the new view and doesn't
actually redraw anything.

Gerry