From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Gerry Iles
Sent: 06 April 2006 10:05
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] File => Close crashes

Well, there is no Oil print view class.  The only other class in that
hierarchy is the RalphView (which was derived from ScreenView just like
ScreenCamView was).  The selected view is the view that the user is
currently working with, and as such, I don't think it has ever been
anything other than a kernel DocView that is attached to an Oil
ScreenCamView.

The kernel/oil divide makes things quite complex in this area but I do
still think that those checks are irrelevant and that the various
changes of selected view and document (kernel-side) aren't happening
correctly.

Gerry