[XaraXtreme-dev] Auto-repeat key messages...

There is some TRACE in at present that is dumping out all the key events and this clearly shows that we are getting auto-repeating events when holding down modifier keys (ctrl, shift and alt).  Are these keys supposed to auto-repeat or is this an oversight in our key handling code?  Either way, in debug builds it is very annoying as it causes KDE to slow to a crawl while keys are down which makes some things difficult to use...

Can these be changed to TRACEUSERs regardless of whether the autorepeats are removed or not?

Cheers,

  Gerry