Applied patch (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xcode project query)

On 07/04/06, Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ben Fowler wrote:
> APPLIED
>
> As a small note for future patches, please attach them rather than put
> them inline. This makes applying them much easier, since it avoids mail
> clients reformating them!

I can certainly see that, but I am fairly sure that somewhere I have
read instructions that could be construed as requesting patches
inline; also the Liunux kernel project asks for patches inline, so it
is not an unreasonable request.

Whilst we are on small notes, I would not personally have committed
patches for warnings during a freeze.

Ben