Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Suggestions for Mac build Instructions page

Ben Fowler wrote:

I attach a patch that could be applied to the Mac build Instructions
page. There is more to come, but if this spurs anyone to update that
info in their own way ...

Ben
OK, I have applied your changes to the Mac build instructions. I edited the remainder of the document to try to make sense in accordance with your new introduction, removing some bits that appeared to be redundant now. I also removed the <ol> heading numbering that you were using because it seemed redundant and didn't work while the remainder of the doc was not using heading numbering. Let me know if you wanted it for a particular reason.

I added a note about fink on Intel Macs.

Phil