[XaraXtreme-dev] xaralx is in debian (sort of)

Hi list,

today, xaralx was accepted into the Debian archive. It currently sits in
http://incoming.debian.org/ and will be available from a Debian mirror
near you in about an hour. Also in the next hours it will appear on
http://packages.debian.org/xaralx (package view)
http://bugs.debian.org/xaralx (bug tracker)
and
http://packages.qa.debian.org/xaralx (developer's view)
and if you forget my e-mail adress, you can reach me at
xaralx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-)

Unfortunately, xaralx can currently be only in the "non-free" section,
which means that it is not officially part of Debian, just distributed
as a services to it's users. This also means that there are not
autobuilders -- would xaralx be in main, it would automatically be
compiled for 12 (or so) architectures. All this would be possible, if
CDraw is released under the GPL (hint hint).

Also, I just notice, if xaralx is GPL, and CDraw is not, isn't that an
illegal combination that would prohibit distribution? Not that it would
matter as soon as CDraw is freed...

I'm looking forward to your bugreports.

Greetings,
Joachim