Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text insertion bug

Gerry Iles wrote:
I sent a message last Thursday pointing out that Ctrl, Shift and Alt
were dumping out auto-repeating events to TRACE.  I was a little
surprised that no-one commented on it but forgot to follow it up...

I don't know if it's related, but there's a thread on one of
the wx lists at the moment about the correct way to handle unicode
characters. The unicode range and the "dummy" key code range
(for shift etc.) overlap numerically, so you need to handle
this intelligently.

Alex