[XaraXtreme-dev] BaseStr::MakeMsg problems

Gerry (mainly),

In BaseStr::MakeMsg(), it tries to interpret things like #1%s. It
decodes this to a %s which is merrilly passes to tsprintf.

In our string resource file, #1%s means a string, and this should
be independent of whether the build is unicode or not (we should
not need to retranslate resources to do a non-unicode build).

But tsprintf sees '%s' (it seems) as pointing to a non-unicode
string, so we only get the first letter. It wants "%ls" passed.
It's obviously an unreasonable requirement that this should
be in all the string definitions.

I could go fix this (write a tsprintf variant that goes through
and fixes up the format string), but I know we were looking
at Unicode bogosity. That's what I do on errors etc.
Where did you get to on this?

Alex