[XaraXtreme-dev] Panose matching

I have just added code to extract Panose information from fonts that
have it and enabled all the Panose matching code. Now, I would like to
test it but I have yet to see a file with useful embedded Panose
information. I tried one of the files in TextDesigns and created a
test file myself using Xtreme but both contain trivial Panose
information (PAN_ANY for all fields) only.

Does anyone have a .xar file with non-trivial Panose information?

Martin