RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Font metrics and kerning update

But without any caching does that mean we'd have to call Freetype during
display? That sounds a recipe for really slow text rendering.

Perhaps we do need a better, more smart cache that caches the kerning
pairs used (and it not limited to just 3 fonts).  I wonder whether any
of our existing caches could be used for this. Although to be honest I
presume it should not be too difficult to create a basic kerning pair
cache.

Charles