RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] desktop file

> I made a xaralx.desktop file, if you put this file in the directory
> /usr/share/applications it will appear in the KDE and Gnome menus, and
> Xfce

Has anyone tried installing this xaralx.desktop file? It does nothing
for me on either Fedora or Ubuntu.

The file contains no information about the location of the XaraLX
program, so I presume it is assumed to be on the PATH. So I made sure I
have XaraLX in /usr/bin, but this still does nothing.

Neil

On