[XaraXtreme-dev] Colour gallery, New colour dialog (newcol.cpp)

I have made a start fixing up the colour gallery.

Mark (Loumbert) - I thought I'd go get newcol.cpp to compile but when
I got to the colour drop-down I realized I was probably treading on
your toes as the colour editor uses it too. So I stopped. Bar the
colour drop down, it now compiles. I take it that you are converting
such dialogs to use dialog manager resource (SetGadgetValue etc.)?

It now looks like we have a simple use-case to convert over to
wxODComboBox.

Alex