Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] libiconv

That's exactly the question that I have been thinking about too.

I've searched the code but can't find anything directly referring to it. Not sure how to find where it's being pulled into the build.

In general: the more external libraries we pull in, the more difficult it is to build the program and in particular to build Universal Binaries on the Mac.

Phil