Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Document titles?

Phil Martin wrote:
Anyone know offhand how the document title gets transferred (or should get transferred) into the view title and frame title under wxWidgets?

I have followed our code through our calls to our CCamDoc::SetTitle (which calls wxDocument::SetTitle) but that doesn't result in the tab caption changing for the current view or the top-level frame's title bar...

I can't find what is setting the tab captions or why wxDocument's title is being ignored.

No, but kdevelop's tracepoint feature is ideal for this (and finding
out why windows mysteriously change size)

Alex