[XaraXtreme-dev] Tabbed dialogs (was Re: [XaraXtreme-commits] Commit Complete)

Luke,

Does this mean you do or don't want the tooltip hack in the resources any
more? If not, I propose leaving in the <title> tags because they are useful
for accessibility purposes.

I need to change my converter program so all the other tabbed dialogs
convert right.

Alex