Re: Icons (Was: [XaraXtreme-dev] Options dialog)

On Friday 12 May 2006 09:52, Alex Bligh wrote:

> My favourite tip:
> > For great-looking Aqua icons, have a professional graphic designer create
> > them.
Indeed - how about asking the Xara user community, since there a loads of good
graphic designers there, and I'm sure that many of them would be happy to
contribute. If I remember correctly, in the early days of Artworks, you held
a competition in order to get hold of some decent clipart. How about the same
technique - an icons competition announced in the next Xara newsletter?
--
Phil Driscoll