RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Combo boxes

--On 12 May 2006 21:57 +0100 Charles Moir <CharlesM@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep that looks a lot better. Can't test the behaviour, but those look
just fine to me.

OK. My bugbears with them are:
* They grey wrong (which is a fixable bug I think)
* The button does not completely abut the text control (probably not
 fixable in all themes at least until Leio has a go at it).

But they are far better than what we have at the moment.

So on the basis you are happy with them, I will have a go at all the
other combos too.

And I think the dropdown class is pretty easily fixable. A day's work
or so I guess, so I'll do that next. The subclassed dropdowns (i.e.
the colour combo and the font combo) should not be too hard either.

Alex