RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] inquiry: pencil tool development

> On the freehand tool info bar (we call it freehand not
> pencil) there is (I hope) exactly such a slider. If you move
> it fully to the left you should get a rough pencil effect,
> and if you move it fully to the right you should get a (very)
> smooth line. If that doesn't work for you, it's a bug.
>
> Alex

Yes, and the slider also changes not just how smooth the next line you
draw will be, but also the smoothness of the last line you drew - so you
can adjust its smoothness after you've drawn the line.

And a few other tips about the tool:
- If you hold Shift while drawing you can erase back up the line
- If you hold Alt you can draw straight line segments (may not work on
LX because of X windows key issues)
- If you draw over an existing line (selected) or edge of a shape you
can re-draw parts of the line or edges of shapes, so the tool can be
used to edit existing shapes.

Hopefully soon we'll integrate the Help so these and other features will
be documented.

Charles