Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Patch to fix wxLaunchDefaultBrowser's handling of file://

Alex Bligh wrote:

Luke,

Luke Hart wrote:

In order for the new Help handling code to work this patch must be applied. The patch is derived from the head of the wxGTK 2.6 branch.

Just to check you mean 2.6 here, not 2.7. IE this patch will be in
2.6.4 anyway and there is no need to get someone to apply it at
sourceforge etc?

Alex

That's correct. I had submitted a patch of my own, but an alternative patch was already in the 2.6 branch.

   Luke