Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] New resources build system - Mac compatible

--On 26 May 2006 15:10 +0100 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have checked in a new resources build system. On my other machine it
worked straight away. You may have to do a "make clean".

I've found that you will need to do a "make clean" if you are using
out-of-tree builds, since (i think) resource.cpp is left under the build
directory and stops all new update to the resources happening.

Ah yes. You should just be able to delete wxOil/resources.cpp then
do an "svn up".

Alex