RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Have implemented a Linux port of GetMemoryStatus ("Function to find available RAM")

Hi Israel,

Thanks for that - it will be useful. I hope others here can answer your
precise technical questions, although it's a holiday weekend in the UK
so there will be less activity than usual here.

I know this page provides more detail about submitting patches
http://www.xaraxtreme.org/developers/contribute/

We would normally provide svn access to someone who has built up a track
record of good patches.  We're usually pretty quick about applying
patches submitted to the dev list however.

The licensing is explained on this page
http://www.xaraxtreme.org/contributor_agreement.html
Which has a link to the actual license. It's not as complicated as dual
licensing - we do it via a shared copyright process.

Any other question please post here and we'll try to answer.

So thanks for the patch offer and we hope to see more of you here in the
future.
Regards,
Charles