Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Have implemented a Linux port of GetMemoryStatus ("Function to find available RAM")

Thank you all for clarifying my questions.

I will read and sign the CA then, and scan and email it to
developers@xxxxxxxx as stated in the document.

I have only one further question. My implementation is only guaranteed
to work successfully under Linux; it may work in some Mac systems
(possibly requiring some compatibility package), but I'm not really sure
about Mac because I have none to test in. My implementation does fall
back to guessing 512M and 50% free if it is unable to obtain the correct
values, so it could be used for both Linux and Mac until there is a
specific implementation for Mac (if one is necessary). So, I'm thinking
of just doing something like:

    #if defined(__WXMSW__)

        /* existing W32 code */

    #else

        /* my Linux implementation */

    #endif

The only potential drawback that I see would be that the
PORTNOTETRACE("other", "GetMemoryStatus is not implemented on this
architecture") notice would be lost.

Comments?

Regards,
Israel