[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project
- From: "Ben Fowler" <ben.the.mole@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 18:27:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project
On 29/05/06, Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've checked in an Xcode project that nearly builds the current LX
source code. It has numerous issues:
* It fails to link in libxml2 at the moment.
* It has absolute paths in it that need to be altered when used on
I think in four places:
o The includes directory for wx/wx.h and wx/setup.h
o The Scripts/build-resources.pl
o The libraries for wxWidgets
o The include directories for jpeg and png (see below)
* It refers to png and jpeg header files directly in wxMac source
code (as a temporary means of re-using png and jpeg libs in wxMac)
* build-resources.pl does not find the svn command and a bodged
version number is supplied.
* I'm not sure whether it builds Universal Binaries at the moment.
Also, your project says build only i386
o Suggest modifying this to (nil) XCode will assume NATIVE_BUILD
Note: Building a non-Native product is really only needed for deployment
builds, development builds could be specific to your own environment, to
save your time.