Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Patch to add Line Join to SVG filter

JLM wrote:
Attached is a patch to add to the SVG import filter the ability to read
the line join value and set the Xara attribute accordingly. I ran the
svn diff from within the filters/SVGFilter directory.

Have my other patches been considered?

Thanks.
Thanks, I've checked in this patch and the one relating to stroke selection. I've not done the wx2.8 changes since Alex is far more on top of this than me and is therefore better placed to do this.

Thanks,
   Luke