From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luke Hart
Sent: 01 July 2006 10:11
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Support file pathes

You're right that some patch of this type is needed, but I thought the supplied patch was a bit blunt (no offence intended). I'd rather get a bigger picture of what is needed before committing to a solution. There are lots of other places where we use simular code and each of these may need to be changed. Also I've had no firm information about now it should be stored on a Mac and would like to be certain that any solution will work well on that platform. Also I would rather like to avoid lots of fiddly flags on the configure command line, if we can get away with just a base directory, that would be better than a base plus one for each other type of support file.

    Luke