Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Are we using CVSHEAD 2.6.3 on the build server?

Alex Bligh wrote:
I want to get our version of wxAUI lined up with the 2.7 version. Our
version has a workaround for a bug in wxWidgets 2.6.3 which was fixed
soon after release. It's not a fatal bug, but I don't want to break
the build server version. So, is the wxWidgets version on the build
server the CVSHEAD version, or a manually fixed up version?

Alex
It's the HEAD from about a month or so ago.

   Luke