Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Re: wxAUI patches

Alex Bligh wrote:
Luke,

--On 06 July 2006 09:16 +0100 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you recommend not taking the wxAUI changes yet?

Not sure I understand the question. On the build server, we build with 2.6, which doesn't have wxAUI in, and the version we have is local. If you build
with 2.7 (not currently recommended) it uses the 2.7 version. I have
already kept the local version in sync with the wxAUI changes in 2.7;
mostly this was automatic because the changes were in general applied by me
to 2.7, and they were changes we'd already made locally. The only other
significant change in 2.7 was a change in the messaging for pane close
events, which I imported into LX last night. Last night I also split
the thing up into three files as per 2.7, took the whitespace changes,
and a couple of other bits, and remove wxgetmousestate which is unnecessary
as we have a minimum requirement for 2.6.3.

So I think we have all the wxAUI changes or all the ones we want.

Alex
Sorry, parsing error. I read your last 2 updates as a wxAUI update, followed by a check-in to get the code to compile again but not run. Instead of the second one being a fix to allow wxWidgets 2.7 to compile, but not run.

   Luke