RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Landscape printing

What's involved in getting printer margins and things? They are rather
important so you can see what's going to print. And also I think our
smart orientation code relies on this.

Our LaserJet can do PCL and we usually have drivers installed for both
PCL and Postscript and so you should be able to compare directly with
the Windows version against the same printers.

Charles