RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Static source download of version 0.6.

> > http://downloads.xara.com/opensource/XaraLXSrc-0.6r1441.tar.gz and
> > http://downloads.xara.com/opensource/XaraLXSrc-0.6r1441.tar.bz2 as
> > source download for version 0.6.  If you are wanting to link to the
0.6
> > release source, please use these URLs.
>
> I thought release 0.6 was svn version 1442 (with the autopackage
> version number change)? This one still has the autopackage version
> number 0.5.

1441 is the release version. The autopackage at that revision was
wrongly tagged as 0.5, so that was fixed in the source at 1442 and the
recommended autopackage had it's version number changed to 0.6. It
wasn't worth a rebuild and retest just for this as the program and all
resources are identical of course.

Neil