RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Export preview & ImageMagick

Of course if we can't preview (i.e. because we can't load) then the user
can simply switch to preview window 2 preview, and select PNG, in order
to check that they are exporting the correct area etc. So this is in
effect doing option (b) but under user control.

So I agree we go for (c) and display 'no preview' in the window if they
select a type we can't import back to show the preview.

For now (0.7) we perhaps just get the main 'internal' types GIF, PNG and
JPEG working (which all do write the whole file and read it all in
again).

Charles