[XaraXtreme-dev] Negative margins

In the current text tool code the margins can only be positive, i.e.,
you cannot move the left margin to the left of the text origin and you
cannot move the right margin further right than the width of the text
object. I put in these limitations because I thought that users might
be confused if they could.

However, the code handles negative margins just fine - these
effectively allow text to go outside the specified column, both left
and right. So, should I remove the checks and allow it? Some users
might find it useful. Word and OpenOffice do allow it.

Martin