RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Current/default font

Hi Martin,

Yes I did mean "Times New Roman" and the presence of those records in
the XAR document does not necessarily indicate a bug: The text system
could be writing out font face records deliberately even when font face
attributes are not present in the in-memory tree.

Phil