Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Bug With Typefaces

Martin,

--On 31 July 2006 11:57 +0200 Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In message <44CBC27F.6010609@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "frank gaude'" <tanzen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gosh, it seems for the last ten or so builds, through rev 1603, all the
.xra files I have with typefaces other than Times New Roman and Arial
don't show in the design. And when I click the Zoom to Drawing button
the system locks up.

Nobody else seems to have seen this problem, so it might be a local
font problem on your machine. Do the other fonts appear in the font
list? Can you apply them in a newly created file? Can use them in
other packages?

That's not true. I can see the problem, on a completely different build.

Alex