RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Distclean?

Hmmm... No I was doing an "in tree" build previously.

Tried to start an "out of tree" build but the configure command fails
because the source directory is already configured and suggests I run
"make distclean" there...

I suppose my best course of action now is to delete the lot (assuming
there are no local changes) and start with a complete new check-out.

Phil