Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Re: More wxgtk issues on Gentoo

Daniel,

A more interesting question is why Gentoo wxGTK doesn't
compile with wxDebugReport built in, but that's really a question
for the wx folks.

There is a debug option in Gentoo for wxGTK, but I'm not sure if that
would turn on the wxDebugReport. I can certainly turn it on if that would
give better error messages.

That will slow things down and should be unnecessary. wxDebugReport
should work on the non-debug build. We think it's a library problem
when building the Gentoo package. The Gentoo wx maintainer is on
this list (hi Mart!) and is aware of the problem.

Alex