RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.7

> Tobias Burnus wrote:
> >> But let's first find out why SVG isn't working for some people even
> with
> >> the Autopackage.
> >>

> > Are you sure that they used autopackage? They never say so
explicitly.

> I did use autopackage, and posted the negative results on the forum
> which Alex reads. Only the simplest of SVG drawings are imported, and
> they are offset off the page, to the upper-right.

Yes that's fine. This is an early version of the filter so it's expected
that many files won't import properly yet.

I'm more concerned now with anyone who has installed the latest
autopackage (1680 onwards) who cannot see SVG included in the list of
import file types when they do a File, Import.

Perhaps everyone with this problem used the tar archive and we know why
that won't work (structure is wrong).

So perhaps there is no problem with the autopackage after all?

Neil