Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Errors finding SVGFilter

Hello,

Alex Bligh wrote:
> This means it is reliant on the filter being on the path
> (as far as I can see), which is a bad plan not least
> as any other random version of the filter from a previous
> install may be on the path.
Talking about the filter. How about not placing them into $PREFIX/bin
but into
$PREFIX/lib/xaralx/.../ ? While they can be run manually, I think they
basically are ment to run from within XaraXtreme. They clutter the
$PREFIX/bin directory ...

(However, if you think they are occationally/often used directly,
$PREFIX/bin is then indeed the better place.)

Tobias