From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Darren L
Sent: 13 October 2005 18:38
Cc: xara-dev
Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] source?

Best place to reach them is through the Contact link.

http://www.xaraxtreme.org/contact.html

On 10/13/05, Paul F. Johnson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

> making xara gpl sounds really promising, when will we have a chance to
> look at the code?

There is a fresh Win32 version due soon and from an email yesterday, it
looks like it will be a couple of weeks until the doors are opened.

Have you contacted Xara to express an interest in helping develop the
codebase?

TTFN

Paul
--