[XaraXtreme-dev] INFORMATION FOR CLAIMS.

From: Mr. Jefferry Collins.

Goodday,

My name is Mr. Jefferry Collins of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), from Great
Britain with British international passport number 014240992, this is a sign of sincerity, transparency,
honesty and truthfulness; I am a member of Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), London.
I have brought to you what I beleive you might not be aware of and please for the best interest of the
both of us, treat as urgent.

ICEP is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss
indigenes, which have remained dormant since World War II. It may interest you to know that in July of
1997, the Swiss Banker's Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non-
Swiss citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945). Most
belonged to Holocaust victims.

The continuing efforts of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP) have since resulted in
the discovery of additional dormant account -54,000 in December 1999. The published lists contain all
types of dormant accounts, including interest-bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, safe
deposit boxes, custody accounts, and
non-interest-bearing transaction accounts. Numbered accounts are also included. Interest is paid on
accounts that were interest bearing when established.

The Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) handles processing of all claims on accounts due non-Swiss
citizens. A dormant account of (Hami Schmidt) with a credit balance of US$9,500,000 US dollar plus
accumulated interest was discovered by me. The beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era,
leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs. The Claims Resolution Tribunal has been
mandated to report all unclaimed funds for permanent closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit
balance into the treasury of Switzerland government as provided by the law for management of assets of
deceased beneficiaries who died interstate living no wills. Please note that you do not have to share the
same name or surname with the deceased to have this fund claimed, I have all the information you will
need as a staff of the ICEP.

Being a top executive at ICEP, I have all secret details and necessary contacts for claim of the funds
without any hitch. The funds will be banked in Holland/London , and we can share the funds and use it
in investment of our choice. Due to the sensitive nature of my job and the late person does not have to
share the same surname with you, I need a foreigner to HELP claim the funds. All that is required is for
you to provide me with your details for processing of the necessary legal and administrative claim
documents for transfer of the funds to you. Kindly provide me with your full name, address and
telephone/fax. For the fund to be transferred to a secure, finance company in London or Holland , of
which you will be capable of accessing the funds gradually and transferring to your country and other
banks of choice in the world.

My share will be 60 percent and your share is 40 percent of the total amount. THERE IS NO RISK
INVOLVED. You can find additional information about unclaimed funds through the internet at the
following Webster:

www.swissbankclaims.com <<http://www.swissbankclaims.com/>>
<"http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9902/09/germany.holocaust/>
www.icheic.org <<http://www.icheic.org/>>
www.livingheirs.com <<http://www.livingheirs.com/>>
www.wiesenthal.com <<http://www.wiesenthal.com/>>

The Holocaust Claims Processing Office has put funds in Escrow awaiting submission of valid claims for
necessary disbursement, I find myself privileged to have this information and this may be a great
opportunity for a life time of success without risks and please at the receipt of this mail and you are
convinced you can do this business with me maturely without betrayal, kindly reply me urgently to enable
us commence on the arrangement while you write me a mail as well to my personal email address (
collins_jeff1@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Thanking you in anticipation for your prompt response.

Regards
Jefferry Collins