Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Well, finally ...

In message <200710152316.48366.WishMaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Philipp Schmieder <WishMaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ... finally, Xara stopped working!
> On OpenSUSE 10.3 it crashes with this backtrace.
> So, guys, think about the linux.com article I posted on saturday.

Unless it crashes inside GDraw, I cannot see the relevance. Surely,
all sorts of programs suffer from OS version changes and need to be
adapted now and then. There is nothing to stop anyone from finding out
what goes wrong and fixing it - except in the unlikely event of the
crash being inside GDraw, but there is no evidence to suggest that.

Martin